Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Countdown To Halloween 2011: Happy October 4th, Preacher From The Black Lagoon


I decided to do an illustration that was a bit more humorous. But I am still a big Gillman fan! Ever since I was 6 years old, the Creature has always fascinated me. When I was 8 I was able to go to Universal Studios in California, I enjoyed seeing the Battlestar Galactica attraction, Jaws, Psycho House, and standing on a giant chair that was used in The Incredibly Shrinking Man. But I absolutely loved the Universal Monsters attraction! That was almost 30 years ago but it's still burned into my memory.

3 comments:

Dex1138 said...

Ha! I love it! He's always been my favorite Universal monster too.

bookman187 said...

I love your illustrations. The creature is my favorite. I also enjoy seeing the old movie trailers. Your Blog sure is helping to keep me in the Halloween spirit.

Atom Kid said...

Thanks for the comments guys!