Friday, November 6, 2009

The Colour Of Magic



I've no idea how I missed this one! But Terry Pratchett's The Colour of Magic was made into a movie back in 2008! I recently started reading the book and came across it quite by accident while searching for an image of the book cover. I just started watching it and it's pretty good so far. And Sean Astin and Tim Curry are in it no less!

It you're not familiar with the series, I won't give away much. But if you are a fan of Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy you'll like this story too!

Trailer



You can find a link to the movie here!

5 comments:

A Paladin In Citadel said...

Is this available on DVD, if so I must rent this!

Atom Kid said...

It is on DVD, and apparently so is The Hogfather! I used to have an animated version of Soul Music, but I really didn't like the animation. There's also an animated version of The Wyrd Sisters as well.

Julian said...

Got this for my birthday. Very good movie though I do disagree with some of the casting choices. I thought Two-Flowers was more oriental in nature. But over all the movie works. Laughed all the way through and Death was teh awesome!

Atom Kid said...

I forgot, wasn't Christopher Lee the voice for Death?

Julian said...

Yep. However in the second half I found him harder to understand. It is almost like they changed voice effects or something.