Friday, October 16, 2009

Countdown To Halloween: Happy October 16!

Salem's Lot



Probably one of the best made for television movies! I remember watching this as a kid (at least a part of it, until my parents saw what I was watching) when it first aired. The scene where the kid comes out of the coffin to feed on the grave digger really freaked me out!

I love that they based Mr. Barlow off of F.W. Murnau's "Nosferatu". Probably one of the coolest looking vampires ever!







































5 comments:

A Paladin In Citadel said...

I'm sorry, but this moving freaked me out when I was a kid.

I would love to watch it again, but to get that feeling.

Dane said...

Thanks! I watched the entire thing tonight, and it was better than I remembered.

Atom Kid said...

This one's one of my favorites, and it really freaked me out as a kid too!

Kellybot said...

This one scared the piss out of me too! Can you believe that we watched it while camping? A bunch of kids gathered around a 19" black and white TV, in near total darkness, surrounded by woods and such. Still scares me!

Atom Kid said...

Hey Kellybot, actually that sounds awesome!