Saturday, October 10, 2009

Countdown To Halloween: Happy October 11!

The Gargoyles



This is a great movie, the special effects were decent for the time (especially for a made for TV movie) and the movie has a creepy atmospheric feel! It's definitely a product of the seventies, but then again so am I!



An anthropologist, who has an interest in the occult, and his daughter are travelling in the southwest. They accidentally stumble upon a town that is being terrorized by the gargoyles.

I like keeping things vague because I hate spoilers, but you have to take my word for it. This is a good movie! I really like the religious aspect to it, but I think they could've developed it a bit more.

Here's a link to the movie!

1 comment:

Dane said...

And this will be tomorrow's an Black Sabbath Friday's!

Atom Kid, yours is one of my favorite new blog discoveries this season. It's thoughtful and awesome the way you present a full movie every day. Thank you for the evening's entertainment (a month's worth)!