Saturday, October 31, 2009

Countdown To Halloween: Happy Halloween!



Halloween

Sorry for not posting for the last week or so. I've been having computer trouble.

The reason for picking Halloween as my last movie, well because I love it! You know how some people watch "It's A Wonderful Life" every year for Christmas? Well that's how I view Halloween! The original version, although I did like Rob Zombie's remake (except for the rape scene in the un-cut version).

The first one was the best followed by Halloween 4 in a close second. I felt Haddonfield looked more like it was in Illinois than in the original. It was way too sunny in Haddonfield on October. And except for a few leaves carefully spread out on the sidewalks, there was no physical sign of autumn.

Watch tonight if you get the chance, it'll put you in the holiday spirit!

HAPPY HALLOW 'EEN EVERYBODY!!!

No comments: