Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Thanks for a great birthday!

My wife and kids made me a cake (cherry chip) for my birthday, it was great! And the kids picked out some special man soap for me. And I also got a drawing tablet for our computer. At last I'm joining the 21st century, at least for the art world. Maybe I'll finally start that online comic I've always wanted to do!



Then my neice came over to watch the kids and my wife and I went out to Brocach (Gaelic for Badger's Den) Irish Pub and I had fish'n chips with a pint of Guinness. I'll have to go there when they have live Irish music! I think I found a new hangout!



Thanks for everything, it was a good day!

2 comments:

Reis O'Brien said...

Happy birthday Atom Kid! Well , I guess it's Atom Man, now. ;)

Have fun with the new tablet, and get crackin' on that web comic!

Atom Kid said...

Thanks, Reis!

I like to think of myself as a 36 year old Atom Kid! Sometimes.