Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The Great Sketchbook Swap!

I've been wanting to do a sketchbook swap. I've always thought it would be a neat idea, so I posted it on the Etsy Etc. Forum and generated some interest. Ideally I would like to get at least 12 artists involved.

What does the swap entail, you ask?

You just need a blank sketchbook, come up with a theme, draw a few pictures in it and send it on to the next person. Ideally each artist should have the sketchbook no longer than a month. After the sketchbooks have circulated through, it goes back to the original owner. Full of art from different artists!

Hopefully we can get a decent sized group to participate!

I added a facebook group too!

2 comments:

Spike Page said...

That sounds like a real fun way to do a swap.

Dangit..makes me wish I could draw. :P

I look forward to seeing what ends up in your book though.

Atom Kid said...

You could do collage art or something else, Spike. I'll post some pics as soon as my pics are drawn.