Saturday, April 11, 2009

Mighty Men and Monster Maker

I've been cleaning out my garage today and came upon my Mighty Men and Monster Maker! I'd forgotten how fun this thing is!
I got it for Christmas one year (I think 1979 or '80), man I loved playing with this thing!
I showed my son how to use it, and he's been doing it for about 45 minutes now. It's almost completely intact except for it's missing 2 head plates the pencils and the crayon holder.

If anyone knows anyone who has a couple of head plates laying around, let me know!

4 comments:

Bubbashelby said...

That rocks! My cousin had the "Van" version when we were kids.

Respect the Van!

Josh said...

My little brother had one and I used it just to pass time. Damn, why don't they make toys like this any more?

Atom Kid said...

The van version sounds cool too. When I was a kid, I had an Ed Roth style t-shirt that said "Van Freak" on it!

Josh, I wish they still made them too! It's still a lot of fun!

Calvin's Canadian Cave of Cool said...

For a comic geek who couldn't draw this thing was heaven...still have mine IN the box...wicked cool.