Monday, April 20, 2009

Classic Star Trek ephemera

When I was a kid, I would eat, breathe, and bleed science fiction! I had tons of Star Trek toys knick-knacks. I would go everywhere with my Spock style blue shirt!

It's really depressing to look at ebay and see what it would cost to buy back some of the toys I had.

I had Mego's Bones and Spock along with the bridge of the Enterprise.



And some ST Communicator Walkie Talkies.



Along with a huge die cut image from the first movie. Makes me kick myself for ever getting rid of this stuff! Oh well, the new movie looks awesome and so does the toy line that will support it. I'm one Trekker that is in favor of the direction the new movie is taking!

1 comment:

Darius Whiteplume said...

I never had that, but the transporter is quite possibly the best toy feature of all time!