Monday, July 21, 2008

Time for my yearly blog!

Okay, not really but it's been a while.
Well I'm not moving to Texas right now. I'm still planning on it, but it's not this year. My brother is bringing our car back up from San Antonio. I really want to move, but it just wasn't the right time. My sucktacular job has decided to let me go. I worked at Half Price Books for 5 years, and our district manager has been trying to get rid of me. I was hoping to get a transfer down to Texas with my job, and the manager was having me believe that they were working on getting me transferred. Little did I know they had no intention of letting me transfer, and they didn't want me to find out until I left for Texas. Real nice company I work for. I really don't like using my blog to bitch but I had to get that off my chest. At least this frees me up to be more creative.

No comments: